Sunday, November 27
11 AM – 4 PM
330 Kent St, Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2A6
The Feminist Twins are proud to present the 3rd annual Feminist Fair taking place on Sunday November 27th at the Montgomery Legion. Kersplebedeb tabled there last year, and we are happy to be there again in 2016 (Ottawa is always nice to visit!) bringing a large selection of books, pamphlets, as well as some relevant t-shirts and buttons!
The Feminist Fair is ALL AGES, pay what you can (no one turned away for lack of funds!), with proceeds going to Ottawa Coalition to End Violence Against Women. They are also accepting toiletries donations for STORM and Building Purple Bridges programs, which support sex trade workers and women at risk.
Some things you can expect to find include buttons, pins, patches, jewellery, clothing, bags, books, zines, prints, art, cupcakes, and more! Come support local artists!
Besides yours truly from Kersplebedeb, some of the other vendors include…
* Anxiety Slug
* Starchild Stela
* Trashy Kitty Jewelry
* Tess Giberson
* Second Aura
* Kel-Lee’s cards
* Country meet City
* FaeLord Crafts
* Lady Arkenstone
* My Oh My Jewellery
* Prickly Business: Jen Makes Plants
* OMG Becky
* Elizabeth Fry Society of Ottawa
* Ottawa Coalition to End Violence Against Women (OCTEVAW)
– The venue is accessible & there is an elevator in the building (the fair is on the 2nd floor)
– There is a free coat check on site
– There will be childminding this year on site. This means children will be attended to in the same space as the fair, and will be given crafts and coloring books. To sign up for childminding, you will fill out a form on site.
– Please be aware of scents (perfumes, body spray, etc) and how they may affect others. Keep all scents to a minimum
– Please do not take pictures of people without their consent
– There is some parking but it is street parking
– If you are feeling unsafe for any reason, please speak to a volunteer. They will be wearing name tags
– There are two/2 washrooms on site and they are gender neutral
on the main Kersplebedeb website: http://ift.tt/2fsNk3u