The latest issue of this volume of theory and action just arrived in my mailbox - which means it's available to all of you via leftwingbooks.net (just click on the image, or right here).
Here's the table of contents, to whet your appetite:
Letters to the Editor
- Eli Clare: Resisting Easy Answers - Intersectional Politics and Multi-Issue Organizing
- Sherene Razack: Think Before You Act
- Ben Saifer Shalom-Salaam?: Campus Israel advocacy and the politics of "dialogue"
- Kate Milley "Where is John Wayne when you need him?": Anti-Native Organizing and the "Caledonia Crisis"
- Chris Hurl & Kevin Walby: We are the Student Movement?: The Rise and Fall of the CUS
- Out of the Shadows: Ten Year Reflections on Seattle
- Going for Gold on Stolen Land: Anti-Olympic Organizing
- Sean Benjamin: Black Flame: The Revolutionary Class Politics of Anarchism and Syndicalism
- Jeff Shantz: The Red Army Faction, A Documentary History, Volume 1: Projectiles for the People