Another issue of Canada's best radical journal of theory and action, or should we say activism...
That's two this year, for those keeping track...
here's a look inside:
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place: Social Democracy and Anti-Capitalist Renewal in English Canada
- The Fight for Feminism (Sunera Thobani)
- The Tradition of Resistance, on Indigenous Anti-Colonialism (Gord Hill)
- From the Perspective of Resistance (Michael Hardt)
- Into a Black Hole: Tar Sands and Oil Production in Western Canada (Macdonald Stainsby)
- Strength in Numbers? why radical students need a new organizing model (Caelie Frampton)
- The Three Way Fight Debate, on Islam, Fascism and the Left, with Rami El-Amine and Michael Staudenmeier
Roundtable: You Can't Jail the Spirit
- The Movement to Free Political Prisoners (Bryan Doherty and Tom Keefer)
- Interviews with Ashanti Alston, Robert Seth Hayes, Susan Tipograph and Sara Falconer
& don't forget those ever-interesting book reviews and letters to the editor...
You can order copies by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or to order by using paypal just click here:
$15 postage included
To order back issues you can also email me or else visit the Upping the Anti page on the Kersplebedeb website.