I just received this in my Inbox, and it makes me wish i could get to Boston…
SECOND ANNUAL LA RIVOLTA! FESTIVAL
A Radical Celebration of International Women's Day
Saturday March 4. Boston.
Friday, March 3. Black Flag Tavern, anarchist brew and chatter, location and time, TBA.
11am - 6pm
Community Church of Boston. 565 Boylston st, Copley Square
(orange line to Back Bay, Green Line to Copley, 39 bus to BP Library)
Workshops are free, childcare will be provided (please let us know if you will be bringing kids, contact email@example.com)
Anarchist pot luck donated by local anarchist collectives will be served during the workshops
- Woman and Art
- International Sex Trafficking
- Sex Work in the usa
- Patriarchy Smashing & Gender Fucking
- Indigenous Women's Resistance
- Childeren Zine Making (part of childcare)
- More TBA
NIGHT OF MUSIC
Mass College of Art, 621 Huntington ave
(green 'E' line to longwood, 39 bus to mass art)
No chilid care at concert, All Ages, dont bring alcohal.
- Cojoba (from Puerto Rico)
- Resistant Culture (indigenous female band from Los Angelos)
- Ballast (from Montreal)
- Sonya Renee (Washington D.C.)
- Lemuria (buffalo, NY)
- Reflect and Strengthen (from right here in Boston)
- Several more pending TBA
For up to the minute updates, go to www.larivolta.org
Collective Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
you play on my space? www.myspace.com/larivolta
Want to table at the concert? contact email@example.com Space is limited, so please email us now! $20 plus one entry for a table.
Categories: anarchism, events, feminism